Promote the pro-life message on campus and online
- Get involved in a pro-life group on campus.
- Stay up to date: Sign up to our mailing list.
- Follow us and share our posts and pictures on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter.
- Order leaflets and other materials from Students For Life to distribute on your campus.
Support parents on campus
- Survey single parents on campus to find out what their needs are and how your group can help.
- Lobby college authorities for better facilities for parents on campus.
- Consider whether childcare facilities on campus are affordable, adequate and student friendly.
- Take active steps to improve life on campus for student parents.
Volunteer with crisis pregnancy support services
- Your free time can be a valuable resource for crisis pregnancy charities . Volunteer or fundraise for organisations such as Life Pregnancy Care.
Fundraise for life-affirming organisations
- Hold a coffee morning for One Day More which supports families who get heartbreaking news that their babies are diagnosed with life-limiting conditions before birth.
- Collect good quality baby clothes and equipment and offer it to students on campus who may be in need.
- Fundraise for Life Pregnancy Care so as they can continue their support for parents in unplanned pregnancy situations.
- Support disability charities that provide services to people who have intellectual disabilities or special needs. Help Special Olympics Ireland by organising a fundraiser on campus for their Annual Collection Day.
- Fundraise and spread the word about Women Hurt , an organisation which supports women who have suffered after abortion.